[ODE] Approximate Hydrodynamic Forces Demo

Ander Taylor ander_taylor at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 18:52:02 2003

Hi Shaul,

I have worked it out. The TrueVision.DLL needs to be registered, there is
also TVUtil.DLL that needs to be copied to system32.

I will put together a small patch tonight.

Ander

Shaul Wrote:

Ander,
  I have download the zip file, unzipped it and ran
bin/PhysicsDemo.exe

  I get the following message box:
---------------------------
PhysicsDemo.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging
Services
---------------------------
Application has generated an exception that could not
be handled.

Process id=0x768 (1896), Thread id=0x62c (1580).

Click OK to terminate the application.
Click CANCEL to debug the application.
---------------------------
OK   Cancel
---------------------------

(I ctrl-c and pasted it here directly from the message
window... nice)

Trying to press "cancel" simply tells me JIT debugger
is not available.

I have .net framework installed (its a win2k machine)
but no .net studio or anything. in fact I have msvc 6
enterprise edition installed here.

Shaul

--- Ander Taylor <ander_taylor@hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Hi,

I have put together a small demo.
Jeff Weber has kindly hosted it for me, cheers again
Jeff.
Here's the URL:
http://www.farseer.com/downloadfiles/ODESimpleHydrodynamicsDemo.zip

It is written in VB.Net using  a  modified wrapper I
got from Jeff Weber.  David Wittaker helped alot with
the method of applying the forces.  The Graphics are
supplied by the great TrueVision3D.

Please, let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Ander