[ODE] Approximate Hydrodynamic Forces Demo

Ted Milker Ted Milker <tmilker at radiks.net>
Mon Apr 21 08:45:02 2003

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 03:18:59AM +0000, Ander Taylor wrote:

>   It is written in VB.Net using  a  modified wrapper I got from Jeff
>   Weber.  David Wittaker helped alot with the method of applying the
>   forces.  The Graphics are supplied by the great TrueVision3D.

Could you post the revised ApplyHydrodynamicForces() function?  The one
called in the source doesn't match the function you posted in the other
thread.  There are more parameters in this call that aren't taken into
account in that function.

Thanks,
Ted