[ODE] Re: A simple question!

David Whittaker david at csworkbench.com
Sat Apr 19 10:43:02 2003

Is that windows16=0 or 1?  if it's 1, that's your problem right there.
windows16=1 only applies to windows 3.1.  Windows has been 32 bit since
95.

If not, I have that exact same environment in another boot, and I'll zip
up an ode build for you.  I really don't know what else could be going
wrong other than make sure you can see the tiny pyramids on the ground so
you know you're looking at the origin.

David