[ODE] interpolating between physics frames to get the actual positions in the render time

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 17 02:47:01 2003

I'm running ODE at 100Hz and just rendering as fast as I can, and I have yet
to detect any kind of jitter whatsoever with vsync enabled (although I do
plan to do basic linear interpolation between frames at some point, just to
make > 100fps useful).  I guess the problem is more pronounced at lower
update rates.
--
gl