[ODE] Reseting World Params

David Whittaker david at csworkbench.com
Mon Apr 14 15:42:01 2003

Ya know, I hadn't really thought about that.  I could even make the last
random number a world parameter so you could simulate two different worlds
simultaneously with the same results (Maybe you're doing comparisons or
something on a split screen and want to reduce external variables...).
Good idea.

David