[ODE] Faking a wheel joint

David Whittaker david at csworkbench.com
Mon Apr 14 08:32:02 2003

You take a hinge joint with a vertical axis, attach it to the chassis and
an extra body, at the same position as the wheel.  Then you attach a
slider from that extra body to the wheel body, set both its stops to 0,
and adjust the StopCFM and StopERP parameters as you would for the hinge2
suspension parameters.

Hope that helps and good luck,
David