[ODE] Compiling Tests Without Makefiles

Jason Robertson dead_alive2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 17:49:01 2003

Can someone help me with a command line gcc call that
will properly link an ODE test.cpp file under gcc,
without using the makefile? I'm trying to compile
test_boxstack.cpp but when I do it moves very slow and
will crash if I press a key. When built with the
makefile it works fine..
These are the lines I'm using, if someone can see what
I'm doing wrong please let me know!

compile
gcc -c -Wall -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -DWIN32
-fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math
-I"C:/DEV-CPP/include" -O2 -o test_boxstack.o
test_boxstack.cpp

link
gcc -o test_boxstack.exe test_boxstack.o
-L"C:/DEV-CPP/lib" -ldrawstuff -lode resources.RES
-lComctl32 -lkernel32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -lOpenGL32
-lGlu32 -lstdc++ -lm

DEV-CPP/lib folder has libode.a and libdrawstuff.a,
and resources.RES is in the same folder as the test.
I've tried mixing up the order of included libs but
that hasn't seemed to help. Thanks in advance!
Jason