[ODE] Macros

Marco Grubert grubertm at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 15:55:02 2002

Well, if standard macros are evil then using macros to redefine keywords is
evil-squared. I was wondering why my code would break whenever I included
dxTrilist.h :

// MSVC fixup.
#define for if (false); else for

I assume that the author's intent is to limit the variable scope (MSVC is
not using the current C++ standard of restring for-variables to the scope of
the loop). Please, please don't do this. The portable way is to not declare
variables in the for header but before it.

BTW the CVS tri-collider revision is outdated (06/24/02)

Thank you,
  Marco Grubert <- exhausted after trying to get ODE with tricollider to
work again