[ODE] Linux binaries and straight Open API demos...

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Tue Sep 24 07:11:01 2002

Hi all,
   I am new to the exciting world of ODE and have a couple of questions...
I am planning to use ODE under Linux with Borland's Kylix ( both C++ and
Object Pascal ) compilers.

So firstly where can I get a Ix86 Linux binary so that I can hit the
ground running. I am using Mandrake 8.1 if that makes any difference.

Secondly, I noticed that most the demos that ship with ODE use the
"drawstuff" library. So has anyone worked on some straight OpenGL API
demos that make use of ODE. I would like to have a look at a very basic
demo to see how you have gone about it rather than making use of the
"drawstuff" library.

Thanks in advance,

Dominique Louis.
http://www.DelphiGamer.com := The hub of Game development with Pascal
compilers;

http://www.sf.net/projects/jedi-sdl := Cross-Platform game development
with Object Pascal has never been easier;