[ODE] setting limits on hinge2 joint

Marco Grubert grubertm at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 6 15:06:01 2002

Didn't see a reply to this- so I will try:

> How can I set rotational limits on the second Axis in a Hinge2 Joint? I
> can set limits on the first axis(the "steering" axis), but not the
> second one("The one where the wheel spins around").
> Is this possible?

In theory you would call it like this
 dJointSetHinge2Param( GetODEJoint(), dParamLoStop2, loVal );
 dJointSetHinge2Param( GetODEJoint(), dParamHiStop2, hiVal );

Unfortunately, I have been unable to get it to work- it just ignores these
limits.
While we're at it: is there a reason for dJointGetHinge2Angle2() not being
available ?

Regards,
  Marco Grubert