[ODE] beginnersproblem with ode: stack overflow

mica modenese mimodene at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 01:14:01 2002

hi all.
i am kind of new to this and so my question might be
rather silly. I've been using ODE for 1 week for a
biped robot simulation. now my biped consists of 52
bodies 27 hinge joints, 14 prismatic joints and 28
balljoints and 4 contactmodels. now it keeps crashing,
telling something about stack overflow and increasing
the stacksize (/F in VC++) doesn't seem to work, ODE
is allready allocating maxsize for the stack ? before
i fry my brain: am i asking to much ?? do i have to
reduce bodies and joints ??
thx mike