[ODE] networking

pia dalusong ps_yumemi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 22:50:01 2002

Someone pointed out to me that my question was a
little vague so i'll try to make my program clearer.
I have a robot simulator program that can connect to
other simulations using directx8 directplay using a
peer to peer connection.  I connect through a LAN
connection and I'm doing this so I can simulate two
robots at the same time in the same environment even
if the specs for the two robots are not in the same
computer.  It's my thesis project so I can graduate in
college.
I just send the speed and direction of the robot in my
pc to the other computer and vice versa.
i created both mobots so they all have corresponding
dBodyIDs and dGeomIDs.
I guess I'm just worried coz the only things i
considered in the nearcallback function are the
sensors.
and yes we were planning to distribute this program as
an open source program after i finish it.
any comments or suggesions are welcome.
thanks