[ODE] old posts to this forum

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Tue Oct 1 12:38:02 2002

> q12 archives in mbox format - any way to get them in outlook format?

The archives are in mbox format (see pipermail faq).  Programs such as
Netscape handle this format.  Outlook express can import some formats as
well.  I suggest using Netscape to import the q12 archives, then exporting
out to some standard that Outlook can read in.

Looking on the net I don't see anybody doing *exactly* what you want but
here are a couple of links:

http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-kde/2002-May/0270.html
http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/lists/slug/2001/May/msg00118.html

 - a