[ODE] Could I simulate a car with ODE ?

Marinescu Iulian marinescuiulian at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 06:56:02 2002

--0-285632834-1038059758=:67118

Hi to everyone!

I am a complete beginner regarding ODE. But I would like to learn. I have to do this project of simulation of a car on different types of road, and different types of weather. I would have to input this:

   The dinamics of the car ( for wind simulation)
   Type of road ( with holes and stuff)
   The type tires
   Type of suspension
   The vibration of the engine

And many other inputs that I didn't think of, yet. The question is if I could do a program, with ODE, to simulate this.

Thank You !!!

--0-285632834-1038059758=:67118

<P>Hi to everyone! </P>
<P>I am a complete beginner regarding ODE. But&nbsp;I would like to learn. I have to do this project of simulation of a car on different types of road, and different types of weather. I would have to input this:</P>
<UL>
<LI>The dinamics of the car ( for wind simulation)</LI>
<LI>Type of road ( with holes and stuff) </LI>
<LI>The&nbsp;type tires </LI>
<LI>Type of suspension</LI>
<LI>The vibration of the engine </LI></UL>
<P>And many other inputs that I didn't think of, yet. The question is if&nbsp;I could do a&nbsp;program, with ODE, to simulate this.</P>
--0-285632834-1038059758=:67118--