[ODE] Faster ODE

Daniel Duhprey duhprey at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 14:13:01 2002

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Henri Hakl wrote:

-->Please check the accuracy and speed using the testsuite provided with ODE.

If I'm using the numbers from the test_ldlt correctly (as a raw time on
some scale) then on my athlon its about 38% faster and on my celeron its
roughly twice as slow :).

--
email: duhprey@tosos.com www: http://paradox.tosos.com/~duhprey icq: 129354442