[ODE] Bug in documentation?

Francisco Jesús Martínez Serrano franjesus at medtelecom.net
Mon Nov 18 02:59:02 2002

In section 3.2 documentation states:

- Position of the center of mass with respect to the point of reference. In
the current implementation the center of mass and the point of reference must
coincide.

But later, in section 8.2:

void dMassTranslate (dMass *, dReal x, dReal y, dReal z);

 Given mass parameters for some object, adjust them to represent the object
displaced by (x,y,z) relative to the body frame.

void dMassRotate (dMass *, const dMatrix3 R);

 Given mass parameters for some object, adjust them to represent the object
rotated by R relative to the body frame.

So, can the center of mass be displaced wrt. the body frame or I'm missing
something?

all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening
to repetitive electronic music."
        - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989