[ODE] Tri-Collider ... confused

Erwin de Vries erwin at vo.com
Thu Nov 7 11:05:02 2002

You should try both and see which works best for you. Both are very similar,
and its pretty trivial to convert the CVS version to Opcode 1.2. If you need
your trilist to be transformed dynamically, you can only use the one posted
on this list. The tricollider will be integrated into ODE at some point in
the future.

I will fix the issues i reported to this list earlier, sometime soon. I've
been saying this for a while.. Busy.. :-(

But it will happen this year! :-P

Erwin