[ODE] Tri-Collider ... confused

Marco Kögler marco.koegler at web.de
Tue Nov 5 07:38:02 2002

Hi!

I was wondering whether somebody on the list would be kind enough to
shed some light regarding the tricollider.

There is a tricollider in the CVS repository, but it seems 'oldish' ...
is that still the tricollider to use?

I'm using Opcode 1.2 in my project and fear that this will conflict with
the tricollider in the CVS (as it needs Opcode 1.0). Erwin posted an
update to the list sometime in August (newstuff.gz). This uses Opcode
1.2, so that should solve that problem. A bit later Erwin posted
something about this code having problems with large triangles and other
issues ... he also said that he was glad he didn't commit the changes in
the CVS.

So, I don't know which code to use :(

Should I use the version in the CVS or the one posted in August? Is
there a possibility of a more stable/current version in the near future?

Questions over questions *sigh*

Anyways, ODE rocks ...

-Marco