[ODE] Matrices

Si Brown si at sjbrown.co.uk
Fri May 31 07:17:01 2002

Hi all,

dMULTIPLY1_331 applies the transpose of the argument matrix to the vector
(from a quick look at the source - so I could be wrong). Since rotation
matrices are orthonormal this is also the inverse, so your function should
look something like:

void dBodyGetAngularVel_BodySpace (dBodyID b, dReal* v)
{
  dAASSERT (b && v);
  dMULTIPLY1_331 (v,b->R,b->avel);
}