[ODE] New User - Contrib OPCODE Sample

Dominic Morris dominicmorris2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 06:42:01 2002

Hi all,

Does anybody have quick-n-dirty triangle geometry code
they could share? I need to get ODE working with
triangle CD; I've looked at the contrib. sample but it
seems still tightly coupled with an external library,
which I aint got code for (e.g. dcCore.h, etc.).
Additionally, the tri-list functionality in there,
though cool, is overkill for my purposes; I only need
to CD against a few triangles at a time, so that would
probably work just fine as a few seperate ODE geom.
objects.

Just thought I'd ask before I go hacking
dcTriListCollider apart, as this seems like it would
be a very common thing to want to do!

Many thanks,

dm.