[ODE] Car turning problem.

Home.se mace2 at home.se
Thu May 9 03:18:01 2002

Hi.
Ive been experimenting with ode and tried to make a vehicle but ran into a
problem which has haunted me for a few days now.
I have looked through the buggy example and the demo from flipcode to copy
their behaviours but turning the front wheels has
proven trickier than i thought. I should mention that im using y as the up
axis and not z as the examples (I convert it though).

I would really appreciate if someone could take a look in my vehicle.cpp
(and maybe world.cpp) and see what im doing wrong.

The source can be found at:
http://hem.bredband.net/johgly/test.zip

need glut? (for the temporary wireframe bounding boxes)
http://hem.bredband.net/johgly/gl.zip

/Mace