[ODE] problem with 'make configure'

McEvoy, Nick nick.mcevoy at dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed Mar 27 15:00:02 2002

When building ODE (on Win32) using make, I found I needed to setup the
Microsoft Visual Studio build environment first.

- From the DOS shell type vcvars32.bat (sets environment for Microsoft
Visual C++).
- Also make sure the ODE lib directory exists (\ode-0.03\lib).
- Then call make.

I hope this helps.

Nick
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~ndmcevoy/