[ODE] understanding ODE LGPL implications

Joe Graham joe at aiobjects.com
Mon Mar 18 16:53:01 2002

Hello,
Thanks that's a good suggestion.  I wouldn't want to offend the guy though
after putting forth all this work and then graciously offering it to the
world via LGPL.  ODE is a very robust library and in all likelihood I could
probably not expect to have any problems.  Maybe I would even be surprised
by the reverse engineering of such a library in a product I deploy.