[ODE] complete 3D Characters with physics?

Dennis Jan Franken Dennis Jan Franken" <djfranken at gmx.de
Thu Mar 14 11:30:02 2002

Hi,

many thanks for the input, so it`s seems to be
better to use a box instead of a ground plane
for manypedes?

Then it might be good if multiple box-box
contact points get implemented, that you
can still turn them off per object, to speed
the simulation up.

I'm eager to do some experiments
with our character soon, i`m really
eager to see how it works, how
animations like jumping and walking
work, how to create a useful balancing
force, simulating close combat etc.

And i'll let go on that idea of simulating
really every toe, one for all toes will be
enough.
But i hope that one day this will be
possible, and then many totally new
games will finally be possible, like