[ODE] ODE's license

Martin C. Martin martin at metahuman.org
Mon Jun 24 12:34:02 2002

Almost forgot: Russ, if you're going to be just as busy in the future as
you have been in the last few months, I'd vote for a sourceforge deal.
Not a "free for all," but instead allow a small group of administrators,
people who have demonstrated some competency by, say, contributing code
that stays within your coding standards.  The idea would be to have a
small group of "surrogate Russ's" who are empowered to add their and other
people's changes.

Just a thought,
Martin