[ODE] GeomGroups

David McClurg dmcclurg at pandemicstudios.com.au
Mon Jun 17 00:25:02 2002

I'm using a GeomGroup so that my static geometry (triangle lists) will not self-collide.  The problem I'm having is that the NearCallback gets a pointer to the Group instead of the Geoms in it.  Is that intended?

From 9.2.5 in the 0.3 docs:
---
At each time step, the dSpaceCollide() function does a single intersection test between the GeomGroups. If there is an intersection, the contents of the GeomGroup will be individually tested against each other.
---

I would expect to get the individual Geoms.  Otherwise, I need to figure that out somehow.  Can anyone please shed light on this?