[ODE] Another lame newbie question

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Sun Jun 16 18:53:02 2002

from cygwin:
lynx http://www.q12.org/ode/release/ode-0.03.tgz[return][return][q][y]
tar zxvf ode[esc][return]
cd ode[esc][return]
vi config/user-settings - changed to cygwin - [return]
lynx http://www.q12.org/ode/bin/make.exe[return][return][q][y]
mv make.exe gmake.exe [return]
gmake [return]

Don't make configure - just 'make'.  And make sure that your path doesn't
refer to the wrong make.  Also make sure to set your config/user-settings.

If you still have problems, what OS?

-a