[ODE] are force accumulators zeroed if body is disabled?

David McClurg dmcclurg at pandemicstudios.com.au
Fri Jun 14 00:25:02 2002

I found that dBodyDisable() allows large force accumulators to build up.  I suppose this is just a user error and not a bug but perhaps it could be documented.

also, i have some memory leaks.  for example, dSphereClass never gets freed.  i don't see anywhere in ode that takes care of freeing dSphereClass.  Am I missing something?

thanks for a great lib in ode (opcode too)