[ODE] (no subject)

Andrey a_mark_as3 at bk.ru
Thu Jun 13 05:43:01 2002

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C212FA.0DEAA280

Is received quite good and even competitive (and furthermore - =
charge-free) engine. From joints there are no springs, and from geometry =
- convex hulls. All remaining looks not bad.

On my sight it is not necessary to give the special attention additional =
features, and it is necessary to achieve the greatest stability of work.

As a whole engine is almost completed and can be used in the serious =
projects without the special modifications.

Andrey Markovich - Russia - Programmer

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C212FA.0DEAA280

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dkoi8-r" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 face=3DArial>
<P>Is received quite good and even competitive (and furthermore - =
charge-free)=20
engine. From joints there are no springs, and from geometry - convex =
hulls. All=20
remaining looks not bad.</P>
<P>On my sight it is not necessary to give the special attention =
additional=20
features, and it is necessary to achieve the greatest stability of =
work.</P>
<P>As a whole engine is almost completed and can be used in the serious =
projects=20
without the special modifications.</P>
<P><FONT face=3D"Arial Cyr" size=3D2>Andrey Markovich - Russia -=20
Programmer</FONT></P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C212FA.0DEAA280--