[ODE] Enabling/Disabling bodies

Daniel Duhprey duhprey at tosos.com
Tue Jun 11 12:56:01 2002

In an attempt to optimize over static bodies, I have some code to set the
geometry of a body to zero and then set the Disable that body (also removing
any joints, so that it should be in a disabled island) ...

Except that when I do this the geometry, which I'd still like to collide with,
no longer collides.  Everything is fine if the geometry is set to 0 initially.
But if its set to a body and then later reset to body 0, it stops colliding.

Any ideas?

--
email: duhprey@tosos.com www: http://paradox.tosos.com/~duhprey icq: 129354442