[ODE] Wheels bending ;-)

kaffiene kaffiene at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jun 3 15:19:02 2002

Hi

Thanks for the ideas.  I'm using (1) already since my code is based on the
test buggy code - but I'm using four steering/driving wheels using hinge2s.

I tried tip (4) - but using the hinge2 equivallents - and it's still broken.

Can anybody else help?  I'm a graphics guy, not a physics guy so I'm kinda
stuck =)

Cheers,

Peter.