[ODE] wiki slightly broken

nlin@nlin.net nlin at nlin.net
Mon Jul 29 14:10:02 2002

Hello,

Not sure who is managing the wiki web server, and the plea for help on the
wiki appears to have gone ignored, so I'll post the problems here -

1) http://q12.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl should ideally be the start page but just
says "Describe the new page here", however when you click on "Edit" you
get taken to a different page, namely http://q12.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ODE_Wiki_Area.
This should somehow be set as the default homepage also when the URL
http://q12.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl , without any parameters, is accessed.

2) The recent changes link, as noted on the wiki front page, does not work.
What's a wiki without Recent Changes? It's like CVS without a changelog :-)

I know we all have more pressing things to do, but these wiki quirks can only
be fixed by the website admin (otherwise I would already have fixed it myself),
so maybe the website admin can get around to fixing this sometime.

Thanks,
-Norman