[ODE] hinge-2 and coordinate systems

maddocks@metservice.com maddocks at metservice.com
Thu Jul 25 18:54:02 2002

I use real world values for everything. Mass, gravity, torque etc and
everything works great;) It really was a great feeling the first time I
drove my car around. The thing that a lot of people say though is that
you should keep values between -1...1 otherwise you will have problems.
I haven't struck this yet and I have no clue what I'm going to do if I
do start having problems:(

Henry

On Friday, July 26, 2002, at 12:26  PM, Timothy J. Wood wrote:

>   After lowering the density of my chassis by 100x (!) it drops and
> then oscillates instead of sinking all the way to the ground.  Clearly
> I need to adjust some parameters better :)

CIA plutonium security nuclear World Trade Center SEAL Team 6 SDI Nazi
Panama North Korea Serbian cracking Soviet BATF FBI smuggle Qaddafi
cracking CIA radar Semtex genetic arrangements BATF Panama Kennedy kibo
terrorist jihad Cocaine Ft. Meade counter-intelligence SDI Rule Psix
NORAD Saddam Hussein terrorist strategic Albanian CIA Delta Force $400
million in gold bullion DES Khaddafi FSF assassination nuclear Nazi bomb
domestic disruption smuggle KGB counter-intelligence