[ODE] strange AMotor user mode behavior (part 2)

Tim Schmidt tisch at uni-paderborn.de
Mon Jul 22 19:53:02 2002

Hi!

As I said, the axes should turn by the same amount when the
corresponding body is turned.
I've just made an additional test that proves that the axes really turn
by the same amount when the corresponding body is turned.

So the error seems to be where the angular forces are computed.

Maybe there is some misinterpretation of global and relative orientation.
Imagine axes that are computed in global coordinates. If they are
regarded as relative to a body's frame they should be correctly turned
back corresponding to the body's orientation. But this results in a
rotation how it should be with axes that are anchored to the global
frame, doesn't it.
... well, just a thought.

Bye
     Tim