[ODE] Damage!

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Fri Jul 19 14:51:02 2002

You have to scavenge the collision penetration depth from the previous
iteration - from actual collisions.  If you are doing your own collision
detection this is pretty easy since your own code generates the contacts
between colliding bodies, otherwise using built in collision you should be
able to look at the contacts generated at the end of an integration step;
they should enumerate the colliding parties and provide some other useful
info.  Hope this hint helps a bit...  if I had more time I would try help
more.

-a