[ODE] tricollider question

Henry henryj at paradise.net.nz
Sun Jul 14 23:29:02 2002

It's perfectly acceptable to cast a dVector into a dcVector but it looks
like it was done with references so that all the dcVector operators and
functions could be used on the dVector in place. I could make a copy and
then write it back but I suppose the real question is why not just do
the operations on the original data ie write the missing functions for
dVector ( operator *, DotProduct etc) Can anyone think of a good reason
why this couldn't be done?

Henry