[ODE] Hash Collision space in ODE!

Erwin de Vries erwin at vo.com
Tue Jul 2 14:04:02 2002

Actually i believe there is a bug in the Hash space. I have a very simple
scene with a newer version of my triangle collider (yeah!!) which works with
the simple space but not with the hash space. I couldnt really find what the
problem was, but it has something to do with the AABB-generation callback.
When i generate an AABB for my trilists it crashes. When i dont it doesnt
crash. And in the simple space it never crashes, whatever i do. I'll try to
post the code which reproduces the problem within this week.

Erwin