[ODE] asynchronous collision detection

Erwin de Vries erwin at vo.com
Fri Jan 11 15:59:01 2002

I dont think this will work out when using bouncy contacts. They take a few
timesteps to reverse a body's velocity, and when you simulate frames in
between the body might gain speed within that time. There will be a point
where the penetration depth is very large, and the body will pop out
rapidly.

Makes sense?

Erwin