[ODE] non static deltaTime in the step (worldStep(world,deltaTime) instead of worldStep(world,0.05)) => problem?

Frédéric Marmond fmarmond at soleri.com
Fri Jan 11 07:55:01 2002

hum...
As you can see in the little exemple I sent with my mail, it's all at the
same frequency!
I do a collision detection and just after the step=> if 100 collisions
detection per second, 100 physics per second!

In this example, I run a very basic collision detection, but NOT THE ONE
INCLUDED IN ODE.

?
Heu, I don't understand... Do you mean that you have a way to solve it, or do
you have the same problem?
(I'm running it at office (shuuuut...) on a P3 500Mhz, and at home on a
Athlon1800+ (1533Mhz))

Fred