[ODE] Problem compiling 0.03 (Dec 25) version in Windows

ron taņeza ron.13 at lycos.com
Thu Jan 10 21:32:02 2002

I can't get GNU make to work. I followed the instructions in the install guide, but typing "make configurator" or "make <anything>" displays an error message that says it can't find the specified path. I'm using MSVC++ 6, and I need the config.h that's only generated by doing "make configurator". Can config.h (for Windows) please be included in the distribution so non-make users can compile ODE? Or better yet, provide a *.dsp file for MSVC. Right now, I'm using a CVS version (Nov 4) -- this had a config.h, so I was able to build it in MSVC.