[ODE] ODE as DLL (MSVC build options)

John D. Gwinner jgwinner at dazsi.com
Mon Jan 7 15:34:02 2002

Just to but in: I REALLY prefer an integrated MSVC build system, i.e. a
DSP/DSW file.

I built my own (actually, I think someone posed one a while ago) and I
just try and match that up to the make files when a new version gets
released.

The way you added "@@@ this file should not be compiled any more @@@"
for stack.cpp was great - I'd have been tracking that down for a while.

The CrystalSpace people build the dsp files automatically when the check
in their build system - maybe we could pirate some of those scripts?
It's an ascii file format, it's not terribly difficult to build
apparently, although CS did do some 'fiddling' to make it work.

               == John ==