[ODE] ODE as DLL

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Sun Jan 6 16:49:01 2002

> Here are my additions to compile ODE as a DLL under MSVC.

it's now integrated with ODE (in cvs), with some (small) tidyups.
thanks for your work! it works well for me. could you verify that
it works for you too? (noting the following...)

> There were some annoying issues regarding shell quoting

these only occurr on bash+MSVC, not dosbox+MSVC, correct? i didn't
include your quoting fix because bash+MSVC also fails on the tools\rm
command. i'll add this when we can fix both problems at once.

> One issue is that the exports list in config/msvcdefs.def needs to be
> updated when new functions are exported.

i'd rather do this that add a prefix to every function defn. i'll write
a perl script to keep the defs file in synch (easy to do).

russ.

--
Russell Smith
http://www.q12.org