[ODE] GeomTransform

Erwin de Vries erwin at vo.com
Thu Jan 3 04:07:09 2002

To quote the docs: "T is inserted into a space and attached to a body as
though it was E. E itself must not be inserted into a space or attached to a
body."

The point is that E that is encapsulated by T actually doesnt have a body
itself, although there IS a body connected to it through T. How can i obtain
that body in the NearCallback? The best solution that i can think of is  to
let the colliders fill in these bodies in the contact structure (along with
the geom pointers).

I havent actually made the changes, because i was lucky and my higher level
api helped my out on this, but i could make them if you please, so you can
see what i mean.

Erwin