[ODE] How do I make a good movie

Alon Levy alonl at techunix.technion.ac.il
Tue Jan 1 05:09:01 2002

Hello to everybody,

	How can I make a good movie from the frames created with ODE? I have made one with
ppmtompeg, and the quality really sucks. I'm no expert at fiddling with the param.mov file, so maybe
that can solve the problem. Maybe someone knows how to create an avi or a better mpeg -
something of the quality that Adam Rotaru demostrated with his bug (adam - can you tell us how you
created this movie?). Incidently, I am working on linux, so i'm looking for software that can be run in
that environment, and can be downloaded from the web. If there is a debian package, even better.

Alon