[ODE] Robot simulation with ODE

Daniel Duhprey duhprey at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 14:55:02 2002

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Ken M wrote:

-->If you check out the ODE CVS tree, you'll find a nice integration between
-->ODE and Opcode 1.1 from Erwin Van Dries thus I would suggest using Opcode
-->1.1
-->
-->Viewing the polyhedra would be your only implementation need at that point.

That version only contains Polyhedra against box and sphere collisions,
although I think there were plans for poly/poly collisions.  Is there any
update on that?   (Not to say that poly/box and poly/sphere isn't a really
nice thing to have already)

Nathan.

--
Dan D. of TOSOS & Nathan Fabian of the Hill People