[ODE] Joints send bodies to NaN

Nathan Fabian duhprey at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 10:12:01 2002

This could be a problem with the fact that I'm
wrapping classes around everything, but still using
the C interfaces... I'm having an issue where
everything works as expected on bodies dropping and
crashing into each other, but when I associate a joint
between the two (any two bodies of the group I've
created) both sets of positions become (NaN, NaN,
NaN).

I'm sorry I don't have my code available to me at the
moment (I'm hoping this problem looks familiar to
someone), but I can supply it if anyone wants to look
at it, although its written to use crystal space for
the graphics...

Nathan.