[ODE] ODE with .net or atleast no make files

matt herb punkouter at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 11:17:02 2002

yes I noticed it was from many years ago. I know how some people (like apple
people) are religious about not using anything microsoft. But I like DX 9
and look forward to learning it

anywaays.. I would love it if anyone could send me a project file .net or
even c++ containing the compiled libs so I can get it up and running and toy
with ode

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf