[ODE] ODE with .net or atleast no make files

matt herb punkouter at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 26 10:09:02 2002

I am a intermediate programmer and read alot of the forum and I would love
to start toying with ODE .. maybe make some sort of a bowling game. The
problem is there is no user friendly download or tutorials available. I know
most people on here are far more advanced than me so dont need any help. So
my question is

#1 Is anyone currently working on a .net port ? (I use vb.net at work0

#2 Has anyone created some basic samples in MSVC/Win32 that they could share
with me. (For example the MSVC project fiels and everything is set up to
compile)

#3 If there are any other not so great programmers who want to learn
together please email me at punkouter@hotmail.com

www.punkouter.com

MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf