[ODE] ODE freezes, can you help?

Ivan Bolcina ivan.bolcina at volja.net
Thu Dec 19 03:00:02 2002

Hi.
I have multi monitor support for my notebook. The only problem is that
device gets lost when I focus visual studio. This is also problem for other
directx apps, including samples which come with sdk. How to solve it?

But, I dont understand what could I have written that freezes ode. Where is
the problem? Have I initialized something wrong? What, what? Sometimes it
works, sometimes it doesnt! I am almost sure there arent any memory leaks,
since I checked application with fluidstudio memory checker.
But, I game I am doing this:

I initialize : world,space, joint group
I add bodies and geoms, masses to them, I put them in position
for each frame:
    I apply forces and torques to them and they move around
    When collision occures, everything gets f... up.(sometimes) why oh why