[ODE] machine locking up hard when running tests

Tom Maciukenas tommaciukenas at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 13 17:47:02 2002

I also get this hard hang when running ODE with the drawstuff
library, but I don't have multiple displays.

I'm running with an ATI Mobility 128 AGP card, Pentium III 733MHz,
Windows 2000 Professional, (it's an IBM ThinkPad laptop).

The hang only occurs if I try to move or resize the simulation
window.  If I avoid those two operations then I can run as long
as I wish.

-Tom